Nestled in Martinsburg's desirable west end, Foxcroft Village Apartments have been designed for your comfort and enjoyment. From your first view of the solid brick exterior and carpeted entry hallways, you will appreciate quality at Foxcroft.
Not all quality touches show on the surface, however, each apartment has its own heat pump and double-glazed windows to conserve energy, and extra care has been taken to minimize sound.
From six spacious floor plans you can choose an apartment to suit your style of living. The choice is yours. The time is now. The place is Foxcroft.
Near Interstate 81, Foxcroft Village Apartments are not only close to stores, churches, schools, medical facilities, and downtown Martinsburg, but also just a fifteen minute leisurely drive to Virginia and Maryland.
Foxcroft Village Apartments Include These Luxury Features:
- Central air conditioning and efficient heat pumps
- Wall-to-wall carpeting. Seamless vinyl floors in kitchen and bathrooms
- Kitchens include frost-free, fullsize refrigerators, self-cleaning ovens, garbage disposals, dishwashers, and ample cabinet space
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Bathrooms with 60 inch vanities, full-size wall mirrors, heat lamps and exhaust fans
- Cable television hook-ups available
- Washer/dryer hook-ups in two-bedroom apartments. Convenient laundry facilities on first floor for one-bedroom apartments
- Carpeted entryways and stairs
- All apartments are above ground and all first floor apartments have sliding patio doors
- Thorough sound insulation
- All-brick exterior construction
- Large, double-glazed windows with screens and drapery rods
- No pets allowed