in Martinsburg, WV
Foxcroft is Designed with Your Comfort and Style in Mind
Foxcroft Village Apartments strives to be the best apartment complex in Berkeley County, WV. From a classic brick exterior to spacious apartments, we guarantee that you will feel at home immediately at Foxcroft. Our units include upgrades such as: state-of-the-art renovations, stainless steel kitchen appliances, new countertops, ceiling fans, and many other beautiful details. We cannot guarantee an order or time frame for when an apartment is going to be available for upgrade, but when it comes to the top of our upgrade schedule, we will notify the occupant or potential occupant immediately.
Cleanliness, prompt maintenance, peace and quiet, courteous service, and well-kept grounds and landscaping are our main priorities. Our staff is full of dedicated, conscientious individuals whose goals include serving you promptly and courteously. We do our best to make your residency at Foxcroft an enjoyable and comfortable experience.
Conveniently Close to Shops, Restaurants, Entertainment, & More
Located in Martinsburg, WV’s desirable west end, Foxcroft Village Apartments is close to a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment, and more. With convenient access to Interstate 81, Foxcroft is just a stone’s throw away from the Foxcroft Towne Center, walking distance to restaurants, and only a few minutes’ drive to historic downtown Martinsburg, WV. Jump on the MARC Commuter Rail, only 1.9 miles from Foxcroft Apartments, for a day trip to Washington D.C. To learn more about our fabulous location, historic downtown, or public transportation options, check out what is in our neighborhood.
Six Different Floor Plans to Choose From
Each renter’s needs are different. That is why we offer six different floor plans for our renters to choose from. Whether you just need one bedroom, or you would like two bedrooms, two baths, and a den, there is a perfect space for you at Foxcroft Village Apartments.
Luxury Amenities Featured at Foxcroft Village Apartments
- Central air conditioning and efficient heat pumps.
- Kitchens include frost-free, full size refrigerators, self-cleaning ovens, garbage disposals, dishwashers, and ample cabinet space.
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms.
- Bathrooms with 60-inch vanities, full-size wall mirrors, heat lamps, and exhaust fans.
- Cable TV hook-ups available.
- Washer/dryer in two-bedroom apartments. Convenient laundry on first floor for one-bedroom apartments.
- Carpeted entryways and stairs.
- All apartments are above ground level, and all first-floor apartments have sliding patio doors.
- Thorough sound insulation.
- All-brick exterior construction.
- Large, double-glazed windows with screens and drapery rods.
- Well-lit entryways both in front of and behind your apartment.
- Handicap-accessible sidewalks.
- Well-maintained landscaping, with snow and ice removal in the winter.
- Outdoor picnic areas.
- No pets allowed
Affordable Apartments in Martinsburg’s West End Neighborhood
Located just off I-81 on the cusp of Martinsburg’s west end neighborhood, the area surrounding Foxcroft is a gateway to many great destinations and endless entertainment. Just a short walk away, you can find great shops and casual dining experiences, as well as a movie theater. Or, get in the car and drive to many popular destinations in Virginia or Maryland and have the perfect weekend getaway.